IES-0512 4 x 802.3af PoE + 1 MM SC Unmanaged Switch -10 to 60C, Desktop
LevelOne IES-0512 Industry Ethernet Switch provides 4 PoE ports of 10/100Base-TX plus 1 port 100FX Multimode SC ber to enable high speed network at mission-critical environment. This device is designed to be mounted on an industry standard DIN-rail, plus the clearly visible status LEDs provide simple monitoring of port link activity.
This device operates under -10 to 60 Celsius (-14 to 140 Fahrenheit) temperature that offers optimal suitability for industrial applications at low cost while maintaining all components built to withstand harsh environment applications without compromise reliability and stability.
Power over Ethernet
This switch is Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE), and it is fully complied with IEEE 802.3af PoE standard at maximum 15.4W power budget per port. It helps to save infrastructure wiring costs dramatically by eliminating electric wiring and less UPS needed.
Compact & Fanless
The housing is designed with small footprint, it can be installed on the desktop or wall mount, and ideally suited for the limited available space; It is also leveraging a reliable fanless and durable housing which is more ecient and immune to dust.
Plug & Play
This unmanaged Industrial Ethernet Switch is designed for the demanding industrial environments at businesses in need of instant connectivity with no setup or configure required, truly plug and play. Power over Ethernet This switch is Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE), and it is fully complied with IEEE 802.3af PoE standard at maximum 15.4W power budget per port. It helps to save infrastructure wiring costs dramatically by eliminating electric wiring and less UPS needed.
This device has been tested under UL508 standard for Industrial Control Equipment to endurance under test turn on and off 6,000 times while loaded, with no single failure; also with NEMA (National Manufacturers Association) TS2 Environmental certified for the Traffic Control Equipment that withstand extreme temperatures, operating voltage and humidity fluctuation, vibration and shock commonly experienced in severe outdoor environments
- Provides flexibility of 5 Ethernet ports that configure in combinations of copper and fiber optic interfaces
- -10°C to 60°C (14°F to 140°F) and is tested for functional operation @ -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
- Port1 - 4 supports IEEE802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE)
- Provides wall and desktop mounting
- Complies with IEC61000-6-2 EMC Generic standard immunity for Industrial environment
- Complies with NEMA TS2 Environmental requirements for Traffic control equipment
- Alarms for power and port link failure by relay output
- Redundant power inputs with Terminal Block and DC Jack