GTP-5271 52-PORT L3 LITE MANAGED GIGABIT POE SWITCH, 4 X 10GBE SFP+, 48 POE OUTPUTS, 400W POE POWER BUDGET
Regular price $1,265.13
The GTP-5271 is LevelOne latest generation of 52-Port L3 Lite Managed Gigabit PoE Switch, with 4 10G SFP+ port connectivity. offers powerful L2 and L3 Lite features, better PoE functionality with 400W PoE power budget, and usability, The switch also supports the most advanced IPv6 management, IPv6 security, and IPv6 multicast control in accordance with the growth of IPv6 deployment.
The GTP-5271 PoE-enabled switches feature an IEEE 802.3af/at certified. are ideal for businesses looking to power VoIP phones, wireless access points, or network cameras. The GTP-5271 48-port PoE Switch supports up to 30 W of power output giving you flexibility in power allocation for a variety of powered devices enabling you to scale your operations to meet business growth, operational cost savings, and ease of management.
- 48 Gigabit PoE ports and 4 10-Gigabit SFP+ slots
- IEEE 802.3af/at PoE compliant to simplify deployment and installation
- Total PoE power budget: 400W, up to 30W per port
- Virtual stacking supports up to 4 switches in a single logical stack for unified management, monitoring, and configuration
- Supports port-based VLAN, IEEE 802.1Q VLAN Tagging and GVRP
- IEEE 802.1d/w/s Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) and port mirroring
- Supports IPv4/IPv6 network operation
- Supports unknown unicast / broadcast / multicast storm control
- MLD, Telnet, SNMP V1, V2c & V3, RMON, Web Browser, and TFTP Management
- IP Multicast Filtering through IGMP Snooping V1 / V2 / V3
- Dynamic ARP Inspection (DAI) protects switches against ARP spoofing